What I would do with $100,000, taking out the need to pay off a home or cars or send the kids to college?
- Go to a personal trainer regularly.
- Run a race every month of the year in various parts of the country. Should probably hire a running coach for all these races so I don't injure myself again.
- Go to Disney Land in California with the family. Go to Disney World for a 2 week vacation with the family. What, are you shocked?
- Buy every cooking gadget I want.
- Buy one of those running skirts (I just can't spend $48 on something I run in, shoes, yes, but a skirt? Can't do it. Yes, I am cheap.) in every color.
And that would probably be all the money.