Friday, June 02, 2006

Audrey's Stats



Audrey had her 4 month appointment today. Yes, I know it is a little late, but we had to wait until we had health insurance. Nothing like tempting fate by not having health insurance for the last month and a half.

She is of course over the 75% in all the categories just like Ashley was. She is 13 pounds, 12 ounces (75%), 26 inches long (95%), head circumference of 16 3/4 inches (90%).

Last night Ray and I were downstairs watching tv when we heard a thump from Ashley's room. Ray said it sounded like Ashley was out of bed, so upstairs I went to go see what was up. I opened her door, and she was laying in bed. "Mommy, I fell out of bed." I asked her what happened and she said she was trying to get her Care Bear (the purple one from Grace, her current snuggle buddy at night) and she fell out. I asked her if she hurt anything. "Yes," she replied, "my butt."

More pictures from our Memorial Day weekend at the beach......

No comments: