Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Tired



Go Canes!! Yes, a team from a state where it really doesn't snow much won the Stanley Cup. And this is one excited town. There was a parade tonight in downtown Raleigh and supposedly streets where shut down last night after the game so that people go storm the streets. And Ray and I are tired from staying up and watching it.

Happy Anniversary Ray!! Today is our 8th anniversary. I totally expect to renew my vows in Disney for our 10th...details to follow :).

The first picture is Audrey hanging out in her room. The second is from Family Movie Friday nights, and that is Ashley eating while watching a movie.

1 comment:

Jaki said...

I totally expect to be invited to that vow renewal....I was a bridesmaid at the first you know!!!Congrats on 8 years! It really seems A LOT longer than that....