Friday, October 06, 2006

I don't need any coffee, thank you

So Audrey slept through the night. I know, I totally just jinxed myself by actually typing that, but whatever. I got a good nights sleep and so did Ray. Hopefully it will make my Friday go by very quickly at work.

We are going to have movie night tonight since Ashley has been so wiped out in the evenings. The past two nights we have been outside playing with neighbors, and she has actually asked to go home. Now, if we can only convince her to watch a good kid movie like Aladdin or Toy Story instead of a compilation of Backyardigans episodes, that would be great!

Just a friendly reminder, there are only 13 days left until my birthday, so get shopping. My hobbies? Music, scrapbooking and making lists. Seriously. I am really good at making lists. I even make lists for lists. Maybe someday soon I will share with you all my packing list for my Disney vacation in 14 days. It's even in Disney font....and don't call me a dork.

Maybe I do need some coffee this morning after all...

4 comments:

Anonymous Fat Blogger said...

Holy cow, are we related? I'm a list maker too and I go all crazy when we go on vacation. There's lists for lists for lists. I love it!

Are you going for the Halloween thing on the 20th? We're going just for the night and probably driving home afterwards. I want to stay and go to Downtown Disney Saturday but it depends on hubby's work.

SJINCO said...

Ahh, the beloved list. I'm the same way - and really I thought I was the only crazy one. Glad to see I'm not alone!

My birthday is in 20 days, does that count? October is an awesome month to have a birthday in!

Michele_3 said...

Love to scrapbook, I actually have a Disney one going on right now- If only I could find time to update it more...LOL!
I'm guilty- I'm a list maker too- I think we should all start a club "The Listmaker Mommies"
:0- (T-shirt idea!) LOL!

P.S how was the movie The Guardian? I was thinking of seeing it..didn't you see it?

Erin said...

I'm so jealous you are going to Disney!!

Great for Audrey for sleeping through the night!