Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Good God

What is normally a 3 1/2 hour trip took us SEVEN FREAKIN HOURS today. And honestly, the kids were great in the car. It was Ray and I that were frustrated beyond reason at the senseless delays on the highway. I just can't stand to sit in traffic anymore now that we have moved from Northern Virginia.

But we are here, in Virginia. Ready for some turkey and family time. I hope your day was better than mine.

I think I should starve myself the rest of the day to save up for tomorrow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am lucky my sister is four miles away! I might even have my mom pick us up though. I don't want to drive at all. The grocery store was as bad as the freeway and I only have to bring the chips!
Happy ThanksGiving Day!

Norma said...

Happy Thanksgiving. Glad you finally got there. VA traffic is awful. We only drove 2 miles.

I'm stopping by as a member of NaBloPoMo. I have 10 blogs, but this is the only one that sees much action, Collecting my thoughts. Keeping writing!