Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Some Pics




Here are some miscellaneous pictures from this weekend. The first is Ashley and my Stepmom Diane at Ashley's school on Friday. The middle picture is Audrey on Saturday at the parade on my street. And the last picture is me and Ashley with my neighbor and her daughter at our town's haunted house. We were waiting for a magician that never showed up.

Wendy, Matt and their son Ethan and Robyn, Chris and their son Keegan (friends of Wendy and Matt) came over to trick-or-treat on our street. We shoved pizza in the kids and out they went. Ashley did our street and came back and helped pass out candy. I think she actually enjoyed that more.

Right now, I am just in shock that it's freakin' November. Anyone else feel like this year has flown by?

Audrey and myself had a bad night. I put her to bed at 8:00pm only to have her wake up screaming at 10:40pm. Ray got her back to sleep and she woke up again at 11:40pm. I was up with her for awhile and couldn't get her to calm down. I was frustrated that I couldn't get her to sleep, I was frustrated that I didn't know what was wrong with her, and I was just plain tired. So when I am frustrated, I cry. And that didn't help Audrey go to sleep any faster. So Ray saved the day and we eventually dragged Audrey in bed with us. The problem with her that I finally figured out at 3:00am? She is cutting 4 teeth at once and must have Ray's tolerance for pain (which is pretty much nonexistent).

I hate it when I lose my patience and get frustrated. I feel so guilty afterwards. And to top off the guilt, I am leaving tomorrow morning for Charlotte and coming back Friday for work. What fun. And then Ray leaves Saturday for Phoenix for 5 days. Even more fun.

6 comments:

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Awww poor thing, cutting 4 teeth on top of an ear infection, :(

My niece had the same thing happen, minus the ear infection and you could tell she was in some pain. Hopefully they will come through soon and she can be happy again.

Oh, and OMG, I still can't believe how fast this year has flown by. I guess it seems even faster since my baby is getting older too, so sad.

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Oh, I forgot. Adorable pics, I bet they had a good time!

Jessica said...

Oh I hope she feels better soon. Ear infections are the worst and to top it off teething?? Hope you have a nice trip.

Stacey said...

Poor baby, and poor you. Here's hoping for more sleep tonight!

Anonymous Fat Blogger said...

Cute pictures!

I hope Audrey gets to feeling better soon! All that has to be making her miserable!

Have a safe trip!

Silly Hily said...

Bless your heart! I do the same thing. The guilt after is horrible! I feel you.
Those pics are soooooo cute. What's up with the magician not showing up?