Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday Pictures

I know it's Friday, it's been a long week. Some of us have had snow, ice, cold weather. Others have had personal bad luck, sicks kids, or just a plain bad week. So hopefully these will cheer everyone up.
Introducing Aiden, my nephew
The whole fam damily - minus me
I need to blog about how much food my kids eat. Seriously. In this picture, she is finishing off an ENTIRE cinnamon roll. She's not even 13 months old yet. And she gets PISSED OFF if you cut stuff into little pieces. She wants the whole piece to shove in her mouth. See that front tooth on the left (looking at the picture)? That's the discolored one...Oh, and I need to clean her mouth... This is what we pay daycare $1,000 a month for - she can spoon feed herself! See what a great job she's doing!

12 comments:

Lost A Sock said...

Great pictures!! I can't tell you how many pictures I have taken of the kids where I realize after uploading them that I should have wiped their mouths. Oopsie!

Also, the spoon holding is WAY impressive! I should try that one with Jack...

Anonymous Fat Blogger said...

Such great pictures!

Jennifer said...

Oh wow! I love these pictures! Are you always behind the camera? : ) Looks like nice and messy fun.

That Chick Over There said...

The girls are just so precious!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. The girls are so adorable!! Morgan refuses to spoon feed herself. If I give her the spoon, she will throw it on the floor and try to eat applesauce or pudding with her fingers. Maybe I should be paying $1000 a month for her to learn, too???

Aiden is beatiful. So happy he's home.

Brown Eyed Girl said...

I'm laughing so hard at the pictures AND the captions.

Casey does about the same bang up job at spoon feeding herself too and she's 20 months.

I know it's probably terrible but I only let her spoon feed herself at night if we have no where to be..because it's "here eat this yogurt" and then off the tub we go.

I love your new nephew....tiny babies are just the best huh?

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

I love the pics! Audrey really looks like Ray in the pic with the three of them!

Happy Working Mom said...

I love the "paying daycare $1,000 per month to teach her how to eat with a spoon"...that sounds like us :)

Audrey looks just like Ray in that picture, and of course Ashley looks just like you! That would be nice...my kids look like me and poor hubby feels left out!

SJINCO said...

Only $1000 a month for two kids!? Wow...maybe I should move to North Carolina.

Cute pictures as usual. The kids are absolutely precious, and that baby Aiden? Totally kissable. Babies are the best.

Michele_3 said...

Beautiful pictures!
Hope you have a GREAT weekend!
:)

Scribbit said...

But she's so darn cute. Why does tomato sauce only add to the cuteness?

Nikki said...

I pay day care the same amount of money...but I have a school age kid in day care...no way I could afford 2 full time kids going year round.