Thursday, April 12, 2007

I forgot to mention...

Audrey is walking! She practiced a ton this weekend walking between any two individuals that would give her the time of day. And then Monday evening I was reading her a book in her room and she scooted herself off my lap and then walked herself out of her room into the playroom. I told her at that point the hand holding was off. She is on her own. Unless she gives me that pitiful cry that means you better hold my hand and help me or so help me god I will lay on the floor and scream.


17 comments:

frannie said...

wow! that is awesome!

Lost A Sock said...

Yeahhhhh Audrey! Good job!

my4kids said...

yeah for walking Audrey! I love pictures of new walkers!

Beccy said...

I love it when children start walking by themselves.

Happy Working Mom said...

Go Audrey, Go Audrey, Go!

That's so great...both for her and yours and Ray's backs :)

Katie Swaner said...

Yay! This makes life so much less stressful (not exactly easier, but better - definitely) She looks like she's concentraing so hard. Go Audrey!.

(Is Ashley hula dancing?)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Audrey!!

Erin said...

Yay Audrey!!!!!!

Brown Eyed Girl said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Yay Audrey....

CPA Mom said...

Yeah baby! She is growing up before our very eyes. I have to echo Katie - looks like Ashley is hula dancing...

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

YAAAAAAY for Audrey!!!!!!!

I think you know how jealous I am!

Stu said...

I will have to say that Audrey really looks like you Amy. Great news about here walking! Yeah!

Stu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
What The Hell Is This? said...

WAY TO GO AUDREY!!!! awww..

Anonymous Fat Blogger said...

Alright! Congrats to Audrey (and your back!!)!

Jennifer said...

This is so sweet! I have a little sister and we are very close. We live four miles away from each other. This picture reminds me of how much fun we had together as kids. Yeah for Audrey!

INSANITY said...

Congrats Audrey! Way to go!