Thursday, July 26, 2007

Blogging has its benefits...


A few weeks ago, I got an email from Greetingflix.com saying they would give me a free pro account if I tried them out. And they fixed the bug that was not allowing me to post what I created on my blog, so I am finally getting around to doing this.

The site is great...you can load pictures into templates of "movies" set to music. Once you do that, you can email "your memories in motion" or post them on your blog. I found the site easy to use and set up well. Go visit and play around, you will get sucked into creating some cool stuff.

I am not going to Blogher, but I wish everyone who is the best of luck in your travels. And I want to hear all about it when you get back. Pretty please.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE it!! Ashley is a beautiful girl :)

Wendy said...

That is really neat! I will def. go and try that out:)

CPA Mom said...

that's neat. i can't get over how much she looks like Ray. mini me!

Erin said...

ooh - I so need that right now!! I'm heading over right now and I can't wait to see your pictures!

Jill said...

awesome. consider compiling something like that for her first and/or last big accomplishment, kindergarten graduation? high school? totally awesome. you rock

Michele_3 said...

Love that!! she is so CUTE!!
I'm going to go play around with it right now!!

my4kids said...

Love the video. This internet keeps coming up with new ways for me to play with my pictures...

Lost A Sock said...

That's really cool!

Those are really great pictures of her. And btw, I totally missed the bandwagon in wishing Ashley a happy birthday, so HAPPY BELATED ASHLEY!!

SJINCO said...

I got the same offer! Just haven't played around with it much, but I will eventually.

I'm so behind on everything! Grrrrrr.

Really neat thing by the way, loved the video/pictures.

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Love it!! I think I got an email from them too, but I decided not to do it. I just don't have the time!

Anonymous said...

ohh she is to cute for words!!!

Edie said...

Yay, you got it to work!! I'm totally going to have to try that out!!

Those pictures are so awesome!!

Julie said...

That is super cool!

la bellina mammina said...

will check it out.

frannie said...

there wasn't any image....

weird.

Kelly said...

OMG..that was so AWESOME!!! Great one more site to play around with..thanks!! haha (jk)