Thursday, October 11, 2007

Breast Cancer at Pinks and Blues

The women over at Pinks and Blues are giving away a Pink Ribbon diaper bag...they want 500 women to pledge to self-examine, make an appointment for your annual physical/mammogram or let them know that you have gotten your exam in the past year. Their goal is to have 500 women self-examine, make an appointment or recently done so.

As this is Breast Cancer Awareness month, please do this. If not for you, for your spouse, your children, your parents. Just go visit my friend Kelly whose Mom just had surgery for breast cancer. It's never too late to start self-examinations...

2 comments:

SJINCO said...

Thanks for reminding me about this. I saw it on the Pinks and Blues site and then forgot to post about it.

It's a great cause, it really is.

my4kids said...

I always do especially after my friend was diagnoses at age 28 five years ago and is still fighting.