Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I am beyond tired...

We had friends stay with us last night who have a four year old daugther as well. Ashley and her played from when they were born until we moved to North Carolina. Grace is only 6 weeks older than Ashley.

They picked up right were they left off, but night time? They stayed awake until about ten, and then at 3:00am they decided it was time to party. Seriously. And they didn't go back to sleep until 5:00am. And then back up soon after 6:00am.

I need some sleep...hope everyone has a great day before Thanksgiving...

8 comments:

Pam said...

Oh! I'm feeling tired for you!! I hope that you get some rest! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I hope you and your family have a blessed holiday!

Edie said...

Oh no!! You guys must be EXHAUSTED!! I hope Ashley crashes fast tonight!!

Happy Turkey Day!

frannie said...

what a night! I hope that everyone sleeps in tomorrow!

Donetta said...

Sleep ...??? Oh that thing that makes you feel so fresh and vibrant. I had to think about that ...:)

That Chick Over There said...

I hope you are sleeping now! :)

SJINCO said...

I'm wishing copious amounts of sleep on you!!

Enjoy your holiday!

Julie said...

Signs of sleepovers to come!

my4kids said...

I can relate because my girls and my neices are the same way as well as the being so close in age