Friday, November 30, 2007

The last day...

Thank GOD this is the last day of November...no really, I am done with November.

I am ready for December where every weekend and even every week is slammed packed with events...bring it.

Audrey is better. We are thinking it is her molars. One of them has broken through, and the others I am sure are right there behind it. She of course was fine all day yesterday, even ventured out with me on a quick shopping trip because heaven forbid I sit at home all day one day.

I don't have pictures today...sorry. I spent most of yesterday entertaining Audrey, writing a paper for school, and then leaving early for band practice as I am playing in a woodwind quartet for our town's tree lighting ceremony next Friday night.

And tonight, I am going to bed early and going to sleep. I am tired. Tis the season...

Go here to read my new review and here if you want to win a $40 gift card to Starbucks!

8 comments:

frannie said...

glad Audrey is feeling better.

good luck at the concert.

and I linked y'all yesterday in my post.

That Chick Over There said...

I'm glad she's feeling better too.

I really liked this posting everyday thing. I think we should continue it!






No, just kidding.

SJINCO said...

NO PICTURES? And you have that fantastic camera! I'm shocked ;)

Glad to hear that Audrey is doing better, those molars are tough on the wee ones, and tough on parents too! I hope you get the rest you need this weekend.

And I'm kinda sad that NaBloPoMo ends today, I really enjoyed it.


YES, I'm crazy.

Unknown said...

I'm glad Audrey is feeling better. I didn't think about the molars, maybe that's what's been bothering Lindsay.

Good luck at the concert!

~Christine
www.arewethereyetmom.com

Pam said...

glad she is feeling better! have fun at the concert....hope all goes well

ChrisB said...

I hope you get a good nights sleep, that's what I hope to do to get over my jet lag!

Edie said...

I'm glad November is over with too... Now, the fun month. :)

dawn224 said...

Oh teeth.... My sympathy goes to you....