Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Breakfast Breaks

I received a few samples of Breakfast Breaks to review. You can check out the review on Lookit here by SJ....

First off, Ashley loves cereal and breakfast bars. And juice boxes. So to say this is a good breakfast for her is an understatement.

Per Breakfast Breaks site: "Included in every Breakfast BREAKS box is a General Mills® cereal Bowl Pack™, nutritious snack, and Minute Maid® 100% Fruit Juice. The kit also includes a spoon, napkin and moist wipe for convenience and quick and easy clean-up."

Very convenient, very easy, nutritious. Mark it down as win-win for me. I loved these for the kids. This is something we can easily throw in the backpack for a trip or when Ashley gets up late for school and only has 10 minutes to get breakfast.

And I like that they were started to ensure children were receiving the USDA requirement of at least 25% of the recommended key nutrients they need each day, including low fat milk.

I have seen these in grocery stores and my local Walmart. A definite on our shopping list.
Thanks to Mom Central for this review...

3 comments:

Pam said...

we liked these too! I thought it was great for a quick snack as well as a grab breakfast because we are late!

SJINCO said...

I can't find them anywhere, but you say you saw them at Wal-Mart. I will check when I'm there next time, Keven Jr. keeps asking for them he loved them so much!

my4kids said...

That would be a cool idea. I doubt our tiny little walmart would have them though.