Thursday, April 17, 2008

Little Sayings of Ashley

Tuesday we were in the car after soccer. Ashley looks at me and laughs and tells me she has the same pair of underwear on that she had on the day before. And she thought it was funny.

And just to note, I am not the one to get her dressed in the morning, her Father is.

I recently won this dress off of the Slick Sugar site. At first, Ashley didn't like it, but now she will wear it. Why? Because I convinced her it was a Hannah Montana dress.

Lately, everything is "when I am five" which honestly isn't that far away. She wants her ears pierced (Ray is refusing), she wants her training wheels off her bike. She will even clean her room when she's five. Maybe I should tell her that her birthday is next week.

10 comments:

3XMom said...

lol. My middle daughter does it too - but about things her big sister does. When I am 5, like K, I will do XYZ. Usually these are things she doesn't want to do.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I think you could convince a child to do wear almost anything if you said it had to do with Hannah Montana!

I actually got my ears pierced when I turned 5. I remember crying because it hurt and then being given M&Ms, which made it all better. :)

Jane, Pinks & Blues

Misty said...

oh I remember the days of "when I am older I will clean my room AND do chores." The older day came and, well, now she refuses. hmmm... :)

Adorable dress!

SJINCO said...

What things we say to trick our kids into doing something! :) The dress is cute.

And why is Ray against her getting her ears pierced?

Lori said...

I say you better get that cleaning her room thing in writing and NOW!

Anonymous said...

Haha to the underwear!

debi9kids said...

LOL! Just got to love a child who is so clever and independant. Challenging? yes! But they sure are a lot of fun, aren't they?

Natalie said...

I love the dress

frannie said...

how funny!

my4kids said...

Izzak and Madison both insisted that they would be doing certain things like that at 5. Like it was a magic number or something. Cute dress.