Monday, May 26, 2008

Clorox Wipes

When I received these in the mail, I was in desperate need of wiping down my counter tops. And then someone stepped in mud and tracked it in the front door. And then someone else spilled some milk.
So yea, they got a lot of use that first day.
Clorox has come out with Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes that are thicker than the old ones. They work as a sanitizer or to disinfect by wiping and letting it sit for 30 seconds to sanitize or 4 minutes to disinfect. Easy as that.

As yes, I used them on the counters, hard wood floors, to pick up caked on mud. They worked great. I was able to use one wipe to clean the entire half bathroom since they are thicker. They also have a low streak formula, and did not streak on my counter tops.

When you are in a time crunch like I am, these wipes will definitely come in handy. Thanks to Mom Central for the sample.

1 comment:

"J" said...

I'v egot to go try these out! I love wipes!