Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bedtime

I went into Ashley's room last night to check on her and this is what I got:

"Ashley, you are still awake."
"I am because my mind is awake but I am asleep and my mind won't tell me what I dreamed about and then my mind will tell me and I had a dream about something my mind won't let me tell you and those shadows are kind of scary and I don't like the dark and I sprayed happy spray and it didn't help and my mind might be asleepnowandonthatepisodeofHannahMontanaMileywassleepwalking....."

And then I kicked myself for going in and checking on her.

Have I ever told you Ashley likes to talk?

And yes, the new job? Fabulous.

13 comments:

Laura said...

Too cute! My little guy was up late also - he told me there was a tv in his head and he was watching it!

So happy to hear the new job is great!

frannie said...

glad the new job is so great!!!!!!!!!!


and I know it wasn't funny last night, but it's pretty funny to read about! :)

Anonymous said...

Haha!! That cracked me up :)

Very thrilled to hear the new job is so great :)

Julie said...

Glad the job is fab.

And yes, that girl can talk!

Misty said...

yay about the job!!!

And oh, my goodness... wow. a mouthfull right there!

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Oh that's too funny!! That will teach you!

I am so glad to hear that the new job is going great!

Debz said...

OMG! That'll teach you.

Brandi said...

Too funny! Sounds like my Nan last night. Love those nights huh?!

Michele_3 said...

Ha-Ha!
That is funny...
She's adorable!
great news about the job too!
:)

debi9kids said...

LOL! My 6 yr old just did something quite similar with my MIL only it was his legs that were 'talking" to him. LOL

Glad to hear the job is going so well!!!

ChrisB said...

Well you did ask~ so funny :)

Glad your new job is good.

la bellina mammina said...

Way too cute!

SJINCO said...

Oh my...I love how kids Ashley's age just talk and talk and talk in run-on-sentences. Keven Jr. does the same thing, and oh boy, some of the stuff he comes up with is crazy!