Sunday, June 15, 2008

A few good links to check out..

There are some days I literally feel like I have seen the entire internet, even though I know that is not even remotely possible. I love hearing about new websites to check out...when I do, I will pass them along here.

One cool website is Carmax.com. It is redesigned and now allows users to search for vehicles based on reliability and safety ratings from the NHTSA and J.D. Power, customer and expert reviews from Edmunds.com and others.

One site that is interesting for those who want to pay less for electric (would be really, really nice to pay less for gas, but I digress). The Campaign for Fair Electric Rates is committed to raising awareness of the price discrepancy between regulated and deregulated states.

And one last site I am sure does not need explaining...Bossbitching.com. For all of us living in the corporate world or who just want to laugh at all of us living in a corporate world at work.

2 comments:

Frannie said...

will check some out!

bichonpawz said...

Oh! I love new sites to check out...thanks alot!!! Hope things slow down for you soon...