Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Pictures - Random Style

I never really got into any sort of schedule this past week. Two days I was out of the office on travel and the other days were just a mix of kindergarten madness and trying to clean my house for Ashley's birthday party this weekend. To say my stress level has been high is an understatement, but I think I am finally come down from it. I am thinking I am feeling more like Audrey in this picture:
And on Wednesday, Ray was instructed to take a picture of Ashley getting off the bus. He did well considering he was holding a dog and dog poop and trying to use my camera. I plan on pretending that Monday is the real first day and taking more pictures. But damn, she looks so big in this picture.

The following pictures are my children performing as they do almost nightly now. Their songs of choice at this time? Camp Rock, the new hit made for Disney movie with the Jonas Brothers. My stepmom sent Ashley the CD and since then, the girls listen to it non-stop. Audrey knows ALL THE WORDS TO ALL THE SONGS. And she will prove it to you, complete with a hand on her hip and a pretend microphone up to her lips. I am in real trouble with this little girl...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Audrey is SASSY!! I can see it :)

Terri said...

Audrey sounds like a handful! We love Camp Rock here as well. I am taking Jess to Jonas brothers concert at the end of the month. Should be loads of fun!

Lori said...

great pics... glad your week went semi-smooth... things will get better!

Sabrina said...

Absolutely adorable pictures :) Audrey will be a handful! Just finished reading your kindergarten experience...I'll come cry on your shoulder in 6 weeks when we go through ours :) Hope Ashley has a GREAT party this weekend! See you at Church!

Laura said...

These photos are so so adorable! thanks for sharing. Hope you are well...Kindergarten is hard on us moms!

Jen @ One Moms World said...

LOL... They are too cute. Love the hand on the hip. Watch out Mama.. we are looking at the next American Idol I believe.

Kelly said...

adorable! Love the pictures! Like others say Audrey does sound like a handful but also a lot of fun!

Mrs. Booms said...

They are so cute!!! I love the "up in the window" action.