Thursday, August 07, 2008

Disney Records

It is painfully obvious in our house we love all things Disney. Disney pictures, a Disney themed guest bedroom, Hannah Montana posters in the girls' rooms.

So when I was asked to review the new Disney Records, you know I signed up. I received Ralph's World, Imagination Movers, Choo Choo Soul, They Might Be Giants, all some of my favorites (especially Imagination Movers - LOVE THEM). I also received the Disney Music Block Party CD which includes Disney classics sung by some cool artists.

My kids fall asleep to music every night. Plus, alot of this music is stuff your kids can get up and move to. And anything that gets kids up and moving is a good thing. So go ahead, put the CD on and turn up the volume. And if you are looking for something to do with your kids this summer, check this site out to see if the Disney Block Party is coming close to you.

4 comments:

Lori said...

how cool is that! we took Blake to see the Imagination Movers last fall at EPCOT... he loved it. I'm so looking forward to their show in the fall

Lost A Sock said...

That's so fun. We too love Disney. I'll go ahead and plug their Rewards card - the points do come in handy!

debi9kids said...

How cool! My kids just LOVE Disney too!

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Yes...we love Disney and Imaginatin Movers are my fave!!! I need to check this out!