Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Twitterific...

I admit it, I like Twitter. I get a ton of information from it. For example, I follow a few Virginia Tech folks who often posts links to news stories and cool VT websites. I follow Starbucks, Wholefoods, Google News. All post links to interesting stories.

Last night during the debate, it was very entertaining to read the updates on the debate.

And tonight I got a request from Santa Claus. His updates?

"Noticed this morning an increase of 216 names on the Naughty List.This is usually time of year that children start to be on best behavior."

"Up early this morning. Need to figure out how to dress the elves properly for school. Countdown timer shows only 78 days to go. Busy busy...."

I think it is hilarious. Yes, obviously silly things make me laugh these days. So if you want to follow me, go here...

4 comments:

Lori said...

seems like everyone is getting into this lately

Bethany said...

Twitter is ok. Plurk is fabulous! It took me a little while to figure it out and it is so much better than Twitter.

Pamela said...

That Santa stuff is truly needed right now when everything else just is so depressing.

I've not tried twitter - (unless you count my giggling after I tell a stupid joke)
and I've plurked once or twice - but I couldn't get the fever.

SJINCO said...

I love Twitter too!