Monday, February 09, 2009

More To-Do's Crossed Off My List

Friday I left midday to drive about an hour away to scrapbook for the weekend. I had goals and things to get done in the time I was to have scrapbooking. We had the room at the golf resort we were at from noon on Friday until 3:00pm on Sunday. Unfortunately, I was supposed to leave Sunday morning in order to get back home to teach Sunday school.

I actually ended up leaving Saturday night and got home around 10:30pm. I had finished up everything, and Friday night, I ended up sleeping on the couch anyway. Let me just preface this with the fact I can sleep through alot, especially when I am really tired. I was rooming with a woman I did not know personally, I had only scrapbooked with her a few times.

And she snored like a freight train. She came in the room about 1:30am that Friday night, and I just couldn't sleep through it. It was nice to be back in my own bed on Saturday night.

I had a nice time though. I got everything and more done. We also went out to dinner on Saturday night to a Japanese Steakhouse, which had this on the menu:

Not quite sure what "commination" dinners are....

No comments: