Monday, November 01, 2010

Pictures


I gave up a few years ago on getting the girls photos done at one of those places like Sears or Portrait Innovations. I was spending a ton of money of some good, most not so great photos as we were cattle-herded into one room while screaming children waited for their turn where we could see. Not the best situations to take pictures in.
Luckily I have a good friend who takes photos and takes them well. We get an outside setting (or inside like for Audrey's birthday party last year) and the girls are at ease. And I get pictures like the ones above - they really capture the girls. I love, love, LOVE that first photo.
If you live in the Raleigh area, her website is here...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

great pictures!

Sheena/H2Mommy said...

I am on the same page with you when it comes to the "big box photos". The girls look beautiful!

Edie Mindell said...

Your girls are so beautiful and really knows how to strike a pose on the camera. Absolutely love the pictures.:-)

Steph said...

These are great! You have beautiful girls!