Thursday, March 03, 2011

Wow, is it really Thursday already

This week has literally flown by. I can't believe it's March already.

Ashley is getting ready to track out of school for 4 weeks. I have her signed up for camp for the first two weeks, nothing yet for the second two. Still trying to figure out if she can go stay with the Grandparents for a few days. It's hard because even though she is out of school, we still have all of our activities. She does Girl Scouts every other Monday, tumbling Tuesdays (to get better at tumbling for cheerleading in the fall), piano practice on Wednesdays and dance on Fridays. She can't miss dance since they are gearing up for their recital on June 4th. Same with piano. I guess tumbling she can miss as well as Girl Scouts (I am the troop leader, I think I could fill her in on what she misses!). And yes, having dance on Friday nights sucks, but it was the only time we could get for the class she wanted.

Oh, and I still haven't run yet. I need to since I have a 10 mile race and half marathon in April!

1 comment:

SJINCO said...

I can't believe that it's March already either. This week has been off for me for some reason, I've been a day behind each day. Tomorrow's Friday though!

Tracking out of school sounds fun, but tedious. My kids would probably sit around the house doing nothing because I'd forget to schedule things for them to do!