Friday, June 16, 2006

Pictures

Sorry, but I won't be posting any pictures tonight. Blame Ray - my "scrapbooking" and computer room is a mess, and I can't seem to get off the couch to go download any pictures. But at least I am writing!! And speaking of writing, I am trying to get posted on some other websites - specifically one about working moms. I have to submit a 300-400 essay of sorts, so we shall see. I would love to be able to share my experiences with a lot more people.

And for those that care - it's Bond Week on American Movie Classics, so I have been forced to watch these ridiculous movies each night. Ray loves Bond. And speaking of movies Ray loves, he has always liked the movie Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. So when I found out the Broadway play was coming to Raleigh, I bought him and I tickets for our anniversary (it's next week, and it's been 8 years).

The girls were pretty tired tonight, we had movie and let Ashley eat dinner in front of the tv. She polished off everything we put in front of her!! I think if we had liver, she would have eaten that too. And then we gave the girls a bath, nothing out of the ordinary except that we seem to always forget to give Audrey a bath. Just don't call child services. It had been a week since Audrey had seen the bath tub, but she smells wonderful now.

No comments: