Monday, June 26, 2006

Polka Dots and Teeth

Ashley has this favorite dress she loves to wear....it is blue with white polka dots on it. My Mom bought it from Land's End. It is nice and loose and she would wear it every day if we let her. Well, she actually can't wear it to school anymore since she can't keep it down. She keeps pulling it over her waist, or even higher over her head. We keep telling her to keep her goods to herself, but she doesn't care. So now she can only wear it when she is going to be at home. Let's hope this isn't a precursor to her future career as a stripper......

And now for the big news - Audrey has her first tooth!! I brought her home from school and put my finger in her mouth and sure enough, it was there. I thought she might have one because Sunday night she was up every 1/2 hour until I gave her some Tylenol. Yea for Audrey!!

No pics today, I am at work and don't have access to my pictures...

No comments: