Sunday, June 25, 2006

Stairs

So it finally happened, Ashley fell down the stairs. Luckily, it was the back stairs that are carpeted. But at the bottom of the steps is hardwood, which she hit with her face, mainly her nose. If I could start this day over again I would. She wouldn't take a nap, so we were in the process of going downstairs to watch a movie (and hopefully have her fall asleep watching it). She was about 3 steps down when she turned towards me (I was holding Audrey) and then she started rolling down, eventually going most of the way down face first. She is fine, she had a pretty bad bloody nose, but other than that she is okay. So the rest of the day was shot as she was completely tired from all we did this weekend. It is 7:00 pm and she is in bed, hopefully going to sleep soon. And Audrey is coughing and coughing and coughing. She isn't running a fever, but she definitely doesn't feel well. And no pictures tonight, Ray stole my computer and all the pictures are stored there. I hope everyone else had a better Sunday!!

No comments: