Tuesday, July 18, 2006

6 months ago

Six months ago, we were in Virginia, at the hospital giving birth to Audrey. She was such an easy delivery compared to Ashley. She came out screaming like babies should and looked just like Ashley did. We were done with the delivery by noon after checking in at 7:00am that morning. Now, six months later, she is the happiest baby I have ever seen. She smiles at just about anyone and anything. Her smile is big enough to light up a room. Her eyes are precious and she has the longest eyelashes. She adores her sister and is very content to sit and watch her sister play. I couldn't be luckier to have her and Ashley in my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous Fat Blogger said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I didn't realize you had visited until yesterday (I've been kinda out of it lately...lol).

Yes, you need to make reservations for the princess makeover. It's located in Downtown Disney and there's a # on the website for you to call (disney.com).

I miss my little one being a baby. Those are the best times!