Sunday, July 30, 2006

Front Row


Back in September, I went and saw Rascal Flatts in concert. I bought the tickets on line and paid $200 a ticket for seventh row. I will never be able to see a concert from the "cheap seats" again after being that close. It was totally worth the money I spent on them.

So Friday night, we get there and low and behold, we have front row seats! I am totally getting spoiled (and so is Ashley). It was neat to be that close and not have to worry about someone sitting in front of us for the show. The show was actually entertaining for me as well as it was an actual magic show. Unfortunately, sitting that close I actually saw how some of the tricks worked. The other thing about this show, the Memorial Auditorium where it was held actually sold beer and wine during the show. Bottom line - Ashley loved it, sat still through the entire show and told Mickey Mouse at the end she would see him in October. What a great way to start the weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous Fat Blogger said...

I wanted to take Bug to see that! I'm jealous...LOL

Michele_3 said...

Love the hat-
That show came here & I wanted to take the boys but never got around to getting tickets-oh well maybe next time..
take care!