Monday, August 21, 2006

Packing

One little story I forgot to mention about our weekend trip. Since I was home on Friday morning while Ray was working, I was in charge of packing. Now normally, I do pack all the kids stuff (to include clothing, toys, food, you know, all the basics). I live vicariously through my girls' clothing, so I don't even let Ray do their laundry. I mean really, they get a new wardrobe every time the season changes (or in Ashley's case because she grows so damn fast, every two months sometimes). I have outfits in my closet from God knows when. Anyways, Ray asked me to pack for him as well. So picture this, I had to entertain a three year old, 7 month old (to include giving a bath), and pack everything all in a few hours. Needless to say, something was going to be forgotten.

Sure enough, we were halfway to Myrtle Beach when I exclaimed "Omigosh!" Ray about jumped out of his seat.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to."
"What???"
"I forgot to pack your underwear or socks."
"So I just have shirts and shorts?"
"Um, yea."

Later that night, Ray had a lovely trip to the Super Walmart in Myrtle Beach.

No comments: