Monday, August 14, 2006

Princess Audrey


Ray attended “Burger’s and Babies” last week in Audrey’s room at daycare. This is where he found out that all the babies have nicknames. Audrey’s nickname? Princess. The teachers are continually telling me that she is the easiest one in the room and she smiles all the time, so I am guessing Princess is a good nickname.

Well, last night she wasn’t so easy. My guess is she is cutting her top two teeth right now. Our normally good sleeper turned into a nightmare last night. She first woke up at 11:00 pm. I rocked her back to sleep and went back to bed. Not five minutes later, she was crying again. (And normally when she wakes up, even in the middle of the night to eat, she doesn’t cry, just sort of talks.) I did the same routine and got back in bed. She cried again, so we brought her to bed with us. She pretty much fussed all night long and was in and out of sleep. I held her, she slept on Ray, slept between us, I gave her a bottle at some point and then finally got up at 6:00. Hopefully the teeth come through today at some point and we can get some sleep tonight.

2 comments:

Michele_3 said...

She looks like a "princess" So the name fits well!
Too cute, I hope the teeth come thru so you can rest!

Kelly said...

I need to know more about the Burgers and Babies, so I can get the hook-up at my own daycare. Did they surve cheeseburgers for lunch? How yummy is that?