Friday, August 11, 2006

Shows I hate


So Ray and I love Disney, but we totally dislike the Doodlebops. We have even brain washed Ashley to say "Doodlebops are yucky." But being the curious person I am, I was totally fascinated with finding out what they look like without all their makeup on. So here it is. The chick is actually cute.

I was also curious about John Tartaglia of Johnny and the Sprites (yes, we watch alot of the Disney Channel). He totally fascinated me. And pathetic me, I had no idea he was gay (I was also clueless about Lance Bass).

Anyways, here is a picture of Audrey talking to her toys. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

5 comments:

SJINCO said...

I'm with you in regards to the Doodlebobs - they frighten me. That show is on the "not allowed to watch list" as well as the Telletubbies. I change the channel as quick as I can when either show comes on. KJ totally gets sucked in otherwise.

Michele_3 said...

Doodlebops & Teletubbies=Annoying..
Very Corny too!
we change the channel too, I think it bothers "us moms" more then any of the kids though..
Thanks for the insight on how they really look, Interesting!

Anonymous Fat Blogger said...

The Doodlebops have always disturbed me! Moe and Rooney have got to be gay (not that there's anything wrong with that). I've always wondered what they looked like!

Luckily Bug doesn't really want to watch them.

Jaki said...

Well...I will be the first to disagree with everyone! I LOVE the Doodlebops....but I think it is because of how much Jeremy LOVES them....He dances like crazy right along with them and just lights up when they come on.

Wendy said...

You are right, the chick is kinda cute but man, talk about a gay person for Moe!!! Rooney isn't so bad but he looks as though he has gay tendencies too! Hopefully for your sake, we won't run into them in Disney.