Thursday, September 28, 2006

Growth Spurt


Let's hope Ashley is going through a growth spurt. Let me document what she had for dinner:

Main Course:
1/2 marinated chicken breast (I had the other 1/2 in case you were wondering)
some green beans
at least 10 strawberries
milk
apple juice

Then her friend Hayden came over to play, and they had a snack:
1/2 of a sugar cookie (split with Hayden)
One Go-gurt
most of an individual bag of goldfish
box of raisins
one of Ray's bagel bites that he was eating for dinner when he got home
more milk

And she was still saying she was hungry!!

Audrey had her usual, some mush and those puff things.

4 comments:

Michele_3 said...

The girl was hungry mom- j/k-LOL!
my 3 year old has done that- he switches- sometimes he wants to eat everything in the house & then other times he is the least bit interested in food-
Audrey is so cute in her highchair!
:)

Amy W said...

That is Audrey in the picture. I just didn't have any pictures of Ashley eating us out of house and home.

SJINCO said...

Growth spurts usually mean they sleep more too! Maybe you'll get the sleep that you need....

Silly Hily said...

I am currently about to go crazy with Silly Boy's food. He still spits up with every bottle and is almost 6 months. I bought him some Enfamil AR stuff that is supposed to help with babies that spit up and I my mother-in-law said he's done worse today with it than with the normal Enfamil. (throws hands up in the air)
Silly Girl goes through growth spurts. Some weeks she eats everything in sight and some weeks I have to beg her to eat.