Monday, September 25, 2006

Parades, parades, parades...

I know you all are dying to find out what I did for Ashley last week for the cultural parade...well, I ended up putting her in a tie-dyed t-shirt to "symbolize" the mixture she is. That was the best I could do on limited time. I will post pictures tonight. It was pretty cute though, at the end they all sang It's a Small World. Now I hope you have that song stuck in your head all day like I do....it's a small world after all...it's a small world after all.....

On another completely unrelated topic - I reached my 10% goal in Weight Watchers!! Yea for me!!

4 comments:

Michele_3 said...

Yeah for the weight loss!
Too cute about the tie-dyed shirt as well..
I do have that song stuck in my brain now- LOL!

SJINCO said...

Way to go Amy with the weight loss!

Silly Hily said...

That shirt is the best idea! Simple, yet to the point. You are so creative.

And YAY on the weight loss! Congrats girl.

Anonymous Fat Blogger said...

Great job on the weight loss!

Wait until you go to Disney and your girls want to ride "It's a Small World" 50x's in a roww....LOL