Thursday, October 12, 2006

A Day in the Life of...

To totally copy Mrs. CPA and It's my life, laugh if you must, here is a day in the life of me:

4:30am - Audrey is bitching, so I go in her room to see what's up. She is pretty pissed, so Ray goes and gets me a bottle.

5:17am - Back in bed to sleep for approximately 1/2 hour.

5:30am - We hear Ashley talking in her room, Ray goes in there, tells her it's not time to get up, go back to sleep, and leaves.

5:35am - Ashley gets out of bed and shuts her door.

5:48am - Ashley comes out of her room. My side of the bed looks out into the hall, so I call to her and tell her to come to bed with us.

5:50am - My freaking alarm goes off. Ashley insist on going downstairs like she does every morning. We convince her to stay in bed, and I go get her some milk and Ray turns on the tv.

6:04am - I get in the shower.

6:36am - I am out the door (yes, I get ready that quickly, I obviously cherish sleep over personal grooming, although I did manage to put on makeup this morning), leaving Ray with a very awake Ashley. She is so going to crash tonight.

7:13am - I arrive in the employee parking lot. I find a great spot, get out and proceed to walk to my office.

7:25am - I am finally at my office. Yea, I'm the first one in. I bandage my toe from my long walk and my cool pointy toed shoes and turn on my computer to do some blog surfing and check my personal email.

7:40am - My boss shows up, asks me if I want to walk to get coffee. I decline as I am trying not to drink the stuff anymore. I fill her in on the stuff that has happened the past couple of days since she has been out. She had a transplant of Monday of two eggs, I am hoping and praying it works. She has been through so much...

8:00am - I guess I should really do some work.

8:40am - I decide I need a walk. I go to the atm to get money I owe an office mate for some weight watchers bars she got me at her meeting last night and I need a new badge holder thingy from the hospital gift shop.

9:02am - Back to work, I did tell someone I would get them something this morning...

10:30am - I am freaking starving, but I will wait for lunch.

11:55am - I have GOT to go get lunch. My coworkers and me hike to the cafeteria...

1:15pm - Still on lunch (shouldn't be, but I am!), but I just got a phone call for some work, guess I should do it before my 2:00pm October birthday cake time (that's me!!).

1:19pm - Is it time for cake yet??

1:30pm - Check personal email, write a really long email back to CPA Mom, hopefully she doesn't think I'm crazy.

1:43pm - Finish writing the email, really, really hope she doesn't think I'm nuts!

4 comments:

Michele_3 said...

ok, I'm going to try and comment again-my last one got eaten by blogger- Just Where did it go? LOL!

So, What a day! you made me tired just reading it all!
So is today your birthday? this weekend?
Happy Birthday to you!
hope you have a great weekend too!

Kelly said...

Copy me! Copy me!

You got way more done in your day than I did.

Erin said...

Whew, you wore me out and I was just reading it! LOL

Silly Hily said...

Wait, when is your birthday?