Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Disney World in 4 Days

5 - Rides on Goofy's rollercoaster

4 - Pounds gained by me (totally threw the diet out the window)

3 - pairs of underwear thrown away due to minor bathroom accidents by Ashley

2 - Hats bought for Ashley including a pink cowboy hat that says "Princess"

1 - Priceless breakfast with Cinderella in her castle

0 - number of times I got to go to the bathroom by myself

More updates to the whirlwind trip tomorrow. I am glad to be back home, to hold Audrey and hug Ray and get Ashley back on some sort of schedule.

5 comments:

Michele_3 said...

Welcome Back!
sounds like you had a very busy but fun time!
We had dinner @ Cinderella's castle- my youngest loved it!

Can't wait to hear more..
Take Care!
:)

lizziep901 said...

YAY!! Glad you're back. Can't wait to hear more about your trip!

CPA Mom said...

Woo Hoo! She's back! (I can stop ferverishly checking your blog...)

Glad you had a good time.

Erin said...

LOL at the underwear - how can we expect kids to actually take time out for fun to do something as meaningless as go to the bathroom ;)

I just threw out a pair of my son's yesterday at the park, lol.

SJ said...

Welcome back! Now get to posting some pictures!!! Sounds like you had a blast, can't wait to hear about it!