Friday, November 24, 2006

I've Been Awake Way Too Long

I love shopping on Black Friday. Getting up at the crack o', joining the masses of people standing outside complaining about the 30 degree weather and plotting out their plans once they get in the store. This year my first stop was Kohl's where the only way to shop is to go with multiple people and have one person stand in the line to check out while the others continue to shop.

At that point at 5:00am, I had been up since 2:30am. Audrey had decided to wake up and refused to go back to sleep. So when the alarm went off at 4:15am, I was still awake and leaving Audrey with Ray to deal with. He got her back to sleep while I hurried off to shop.

And now we are gearing up for a pretty big poker game with Ray's family and his brother Sean's fiance's family (too much?). I am really not sure how long I am going to last...

2 comments:

Stacey said...

You're nuts. But I hope you found lots of good deals!

Erin said...

Sounds fun... I think, lol.

I did it too though!

Hope you bought some great things :-)