Saturday, November 25, 2006

Trip tomorrow, the vacation is over

More shopping and more food filled today. We made Ray's Dad take us to dinner since he won the pot in the poker game last night. I am not going to be surprised when the scale goes up instead of down on Monday...

I promise to post pictures of T-day and such next week. Next week starts the "month of events" where we have multiple things for each weekend and during the week. This coming week, I have a band concert on Thursday night to start it off. I am sure they will be tons of stories from all the things we have to do.

Tonight after dinner, we all trekked over to Target for some last minute things (jeans, chapstick, shoes for Audrey, where else would I go for this stuff?). Grandma Mocha (Ray's Mom) told Ashley she could get a book and some pj's. That of course turned into a search for items in the clothes section as Ashley loves shopping for clothes (I wonder where she gets that from??). Anyways, at one point she held up something and asked Ray if she could have it. Ray said no, it wasn't on sale. So from then on out, she kept holding up items and asking them if they were on sale. Ray's Mom about peed her pants. Which if she had, then I would have peed my pants laughing at her.

Tomorrow is our trip home, please, please pray that we don't have another 7 hour trip tomorrow!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Hope you have a very safe and uneventful trip home!

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys had a good Thanksgiving and a safe and fast trip home.