Thursday, November 16, 2006

Wednesday was not good

So yesterday wasn't that great of a day. It started off with Audrey peeing on everyone's favorite striped chair that resides in my house. Lucky for us, we have stain protection, I just need to call.

Then I went home from work early to meet the washing machine repair guy. On Saturday, our 7 month old washing machine stopped working, the door wouldn't stay locked (we have a front loading machine). We did all things you would do to a computer, unplugged it, turned it on and off, waited 4 hours and checked it again. Still not working. So we called since it was still under warranty as did I mention it was only 7 months old? They could come on WEDNESDAY. Obviously these people do not have two kids, especially one three year old who is obsessed with her underwear and changes underwear multiples times a day (is that any insight as to what she will be when she grows up? A Victoria's Secret underwear model?). Anyways, the guy comes and as I am walking up the stairs with him, I am explaining the problem and how the door won't lock. We get into the laundry room and I shut the door to show him it won't work and the damn thing shuts and works. He just kind of looked at me like I was nuts.

4 comments:

Silly Hily said...

Dang laundry door. Isn't that how it always works? Remember, my car played the same nasty trick on me.
Dude, that sucks about the chair. Why she gotta pee on the pretty chair?

Michele_3 said...

OMG! That happen to me with my car, it was making squeaky noises when I would break and other things too, everytime I would tell the auto mechanics it would never do it! DON"T YOU HATE THAT! LOL!

Chair is very pretty-
sorry it got peed on..
:)

Anonymous said...

Its kinda like kids, when you want them to prove to all the people that you've told that your 2 year old can multiply like you wouldn't believe, said child looks at you like you're crazy. Stupid washing machine!!

Is it still working?

Stacey said...

I have had to lock up my son and daughter's underwear (and socks, and shirts, and pants) in a closet with a childproof lock. Changing clothes 800 times a day is just what toddlers do, apparently. Until mommy breaks up all the fun.