Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Holy Crap

Man, I was freakin sweating bullets. Blogger switched over to google or something like that yesterday. Well, I had a google account, but it had my work email address attached to it. So, I of course tried to change it and GOOGLE PROCEEDED TO DISABLE MY ACCOUNT.

I sent emails, I googled for google's phone number (pretty funny, huh?) and called and got nowhere and then tonight, I FINALLY got an email that my account was reactivated. Whew.

It was seriously stressing me out. I get stressed out pretty easily, but I was seriously stressing. Just ask CPA Mom.

So sorry for all those blogs I didn't read because I was stressed that I couldn't leave comments, etc. Yes, I am fully aware I am crazy.

Anyways, Ashley's Recital:

Her performace was spectacular. She did what she was supposed to on the stage and was absolutely adorable. But just as I suspected, the class Mom was less than desired for. I did stick around with Ashley before the performance for a while. The Mom was pretty clueless and the other class Mom never showed. And after the performance, I went and got her and the Mom didn't even notice I was taking her. Exactly why I didn't want to leave Ashley alone with her to begin with.



But she did absolutely great, and we were proud of her. But a dance "mom" instead of a soccer mom? I am just not cut out for it. All the makeup and hair and outfits, just not me. Plus, Ashley really doesn't like class either.

Then Sunday I took Ashley to see a Cinderella play in downtown. It wasn't exactly the Cinderella story, but she enjoyed it. But at one point, Ashley did lean over and ask me "when the other Princesses were coming." Apparently she thinks they work together in a group now. Like a union. The Princess Union. Maybe we should start one.

6 comments:

Scribbit said...

I switched to Beta today and my comments got all messed up. Why does technology and progression seem to be anything but progressive? I'm fixing and cleaning up now. And by the way, love the reindeer antlers.

Lost A Sock said...

She looks great all dolled up! I'm glad it all worked out ok.

What a fun mother-daughter outing! You guys took a great picture. :0)

SJINCO said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

SUPER cute pics! Glad the recital went well!! Happy holidays.

Unknown said...

Those princessess could use a union, I think.

And look how cute you all are! Great jacket!

CPA Mom said...

I'm officially jealous of your hardwood floors.

oh, and your stress? it directly led me to eating white chocolate chip cookies so thanks a lot. Or was that the stress of not being able to comment????

BWAHAHAHAHAHA