Monday, December 11, 2006

Circa 1977, West ByGod Virginia

Ashley and Audrey look nothing like me. They both greatly resemble Ray and his family. Although now I have hope...

My Mom sent me this picture recently. It was taken in 1977 when I was two. We were at a relative's house in West Virginia. Yes, I have family in West Virginia, specifically my Mom's family. Just take a look at the wonderful flooring in that house. Anyways, I showed this picture to Ashley and asked her who it was and she said "It's me!". So maybe my kids will look like me when they get older.


Tomorrow - dance recital updates and such...

2 comments:

Stacey said...

My daughter did the same thing with a picture of ME at 2. I guess the resemblances must be hard for us moms to see!

Erin said...

Awwww, you were so cute on that cobalt blue floor - huh, interesting choice, lol.