Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Wednesday Randomness

Good grief, it's only Wednesday. I don't know what happened this morning. Either I turned off my alarm when it went off or I never set it last night, but I normally get up at 5:45am. At 6:30am, somehow I woke up. At least it was good sleep as Audrey FINALLY slept well last night.

Last night was my office Christmas party. We also had our first "non-family" babysitter, a 25 year old who was great. Loved her, and would totally use her again. How much do you ask? You don't want to know...

At the Christmas party though, I was talking to our ENT doctor and of course squeezed in there about Audrey and her ear infections and he said just page him whenever I can get her into the office and he would see her! Finally, working for a health system is paying off!

One Christmas present I think all spouses should give each other? A full body mole/freckle check. A couple of weeks ago, I noticed a freckle on Ray's shoulder that had turned completely black. So into the dermatologist he went. Turns out it was precancerous and on a ranking scale of mild, moderate, and severe, it was moderate. So please, check yourselves out and go see your doctor if there is anything sketchy.

My health? I have lost 40 pounds since starting Weight Watchers in August. My clothes that I had prior to Ashley aren't fitting, they are too big. I will have to find some good before and after pictures to show you guys. I only have 10 pounds to go to reach my Weight Watchers goal, but now I think I may drop that another 5 pounds, just to see if I can do it. And Ray is doing Weight Watchers now as well and doing great too.

4 comments:

Erin said...

That's great!!! 40 pounds - wow! I only wish I could do that well...lol

Does Weight watchers really work? I never knew anyone who did well with that. Do you go to meetings every week and all that?

Congratulations that is great!

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Congrats on the weight loss, that's great!! Hopefully the ENT doc will be able to help Audrey out with those ear infections.

SJINCO said...

WOW Amy! I'm so proud of you. Losing weight is tough business, I'm glad that Weight Watchers is working for you.

Glad to hear that Audrey slept good finally - let's hope that becomes normal.

Lizarita said...

I totally love the new look.
And you kick major hiney for losing that much weight since August. i'm totally j.