Thursday, December 21, 2006

YEA! A NEW LOOK!!

Check out my new site! How cool is this? And who do I have to thank? Mrs. CPA who totally rocks and who took time out of her life to do this for me since I have no clue with these damn templates.

I had originally planned to pay Zoot to do one for me, but after some bad business, she is no longer doing blog designs for people. But she does post these really cool free templates that I totally love. Blue - my fav color. And the yoga chick - totally not me, but it's close enough!

10 comments:

Bethany said...

Oooh! I like it. Yoga mom looks very peaceful and serene.

That Chick Over There said...

It looks really nice. My blog is so boring. I wish I was creative like that and could make something cool. Yay CPA mom! :)

Erin said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Susan in va said...

I LOVE IT!!! I want to change mine so bad, but since I switched to Beta it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to make template changes.

I'm so jealous right now...LOL!

SJINCO said...

Love the new look! I've been shopping around for a new template myself....I like change!

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

I love the new look. I've been thinking about changing mine...again, lol. I've even been toying with moving to wordpress and just dumping blogger, but I haven't made up my mind just yet. How little Audrey feeling?

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT long time.

Michele_3 said...

LOVE IT!
Looks great, I think I'll be changing mine again after the new year- Change is always good!

Lost A Sock said...

Love it! Looks great!!

That Chick Over There said...

Oh crap! So sorry!

Reading comprehension!

YAY Mrs. CPA!!!!! :)


(But CPA mom still rocks the block!)