Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Me in all my band geekiness....

The spectators...

Notice the Mickey Ears? We were playing a Disney March Spectacular.
Can you see me?
No, it's not Friday pictures, but I promised some of the family that reads this some pictures of my concert. We had our largest audience every (we normally just have our family members..,), and we played great.
The other thing that happened this past weekend? I FINALLY met my brother's girlfriend. All I have to say is I would look damn good in a bridemaids dress now...

13 comments:

Lost A Sock said...

Great pictures! Also, Audrey suddenly looks SO BIG! These babies are growing up so fast.

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures--love the Mickey ears :)

Emma in Canada said...

Love the pictures. Especially Audrey in the glasses.

my4kids said...

Audrey is so cute in those sunglasses!
I do see you!

Lawyer Mama said...

Cute pics! Love the Mickey ears.

Unknown said...

I see you!Cool Mickey ears!

Audrey looks so cute in those sunglasses! :)

Happy 4th!

~Christine
www.arewethereyetmom.com

Jennifer said...

Ok they say geeks rule the world. I think it counts for band geeks too! : )

That Chick Over There said...

I see you! :)

Stu said...

Nice pics! And stop putting pressure on your brother, there is nothing wrong with dating into your 30's. P.S. Tell Ray I am putting the condo on the market sometime in the next week or so. LOL

Jen said...

Hah! What colours do you like? I had a great time, it was so nice to finally meet you and your family!

Julie said...

Yeah, I'm glad you liked her and had a great concert.

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

I love the pics! I laughed when I saw the last one of you poking your head up!

I love Audrey's dress! I just got a plain white dress for Alyssa too!

frannie said...

oh, I love you as a band geek!