Monday, July 09, 2007

This week's Fun Monday is from Deb at 1crazystitcher. Here are her instructions...

This is my request. Show your favorite place to relax. It can be a chair, corner, ledge, or limb. :) Get out those cameras and take pics or just write how you feel when you are in your "zone".

I love being outside. Really, really love being outside. And my kids are the same way. So needless to say, my favorite spot is in our backyard, sitting in one of these chairs, listening to the breeze and the sounds of kids playing.


We have a Nags Head Hammock swing we need to get a stand for which would totally be my favorite spot as well (like this one). Who wouldn't want to spend all day in this?


And yes, I will update everyone on my trip, my cool award Julie AND Kellie gave me, and catch up with everyone's blogs.

In the meantime, go check out the other Fun Monday participants.

22 comments:

theotherbear said...

What a fantastic back yard - and I would love to have a hammock chair like that one.

Anonymous said...

Your backyard is awesome and so is the hammock swing!!

Julie said...

That hammock swing looks great - I'd never get my husband out of it.

Hope you had a nice trip!

frannie said...

that hammock looks really cool!

love your backyard

Debs said...

Great backyard! I love your hammock it looks very relaxing!

Katie Swaner said...

Te hammock chair looks fabulous.

A Slice of My Life said...

Your backyard looks like a park! I love being outside and surrounded by the happy sound of kids playing.

SJINCO said...

I LOVE your backyard, and I love that swing. I would never leave it ever if I had one....

Molly said...

My husband mentioned getting a Nags Head Hammock when we were recently at the Outer Banks. If I had known that there were cool tandem hammocks like the one in the picture, we would have brought two home to Indiana.

Beccy said...

That hammock swing is brilliant, I've never seen anything like that!

MommaBoo said...

I want some hammock chairs like yours! I have to tell "The Hubby".

Thanks for sharing!

Happy Fun Monday

Karmyn R said...

the swing looks very inviting!!

Dreaming What Ifs...

Unknown said...

I definitely could spend all day in those hammock swings.

Love your backyard.

~Christine
www.arewethereyetmom.com

Steffi said...

Very nice places to relax especially the hammock swing!!

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Seriously, you have got to stop posting pics of your backyard! I am so jealous!! I love being outside too. If I got in that hammock swing, I probably wouldn't get up!!

You do totally rock!

Pamela said...

I would enjoy a hammock swing like that.

ChrisB said...

You have a lovely back (garden) yard. The hammock swing chairs looks amazing and comfortable, I've not seen anything like it in the shops here.

Tiggerlane said...

Ooooh, I'm lovin' the hammock. You and Swampy are making me VERY envious...

willowtree said...

That hammock chair looks amazing!

Hey, those chairs look like Adirondacks, (unless of course you're in Canada, then they look like Muskokas)

my4kids said...

If my backyard looked like that and I had a cool jungle gym for the kids I might spend more time at home. The swinging chairs look cool!

Kaytabug said...

Love the hammock swing... too cool!

Your backyard playground area looks so professional, great job! It still looks very relaxing. I love trees!

la bellina mammina said...

That is a cool place to relax in - and I love your twin hammocks.