Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Pictures - These need some explanations

All these pictures where taken with my iPhone at some point in the past month. So yea, they are pretty much really, really random shots.

So to the left of the vehicle in front of me is the No Hand King. Go ahead, click through. Interesting story, and I drive by this guy everyday on my way to work.
Sometimes my kids take over my phone and decide to take pictures of the inside of our van. And yes, we are watching Phineas and Ferb and yes, Ray and I really like that cartoon. They don't say "stupid" or "dumb" as much as SpongeBob SquarePants and the adult humor in it is funny.

Waiting to get our pictures taken for the pool. Maybe she was practicing? I don't remember.


Audrey on a playdate with her best friend Cate. Seriously, if these two ever get separated, I am in big trouble.

This is from our weekend away in Wilmington. On the way down, we saw this restaurant (Buffalo Wild Wings) and Ray literally drove off the road to get to it. To say he likes wings and beer is an understatement. Audrey just likes to dance, forget the wings.

3 comments:

That Chick Over There said...

WILD ONE!

Kelly said...

I love Ray in that hat!

K Mommy said...

I tagged you on my blog. Hop on over to see how to play. I just love your blog and check in often!