Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Randomness

The Scene: Walking out of Walmart (how appropriate)

Who: Me and Audrey


Audrey: "Mommy, I tooted."
Me: "You did?"
Audrey: "Did you not heard it, Mommy?"
Me: "Nope, didn't hear it."
Audrey: "Mommy, it stinks, you can smell it. Smell my butt."


************************************

Then last night while I was combing Ashley's hair after her shower, she wanted to wear her bathrobe her Grandma Fuzzy got her for Christmas last year. Then she proceeded to inform me that "when she is a teenager, she will have to wear her bathrobe in the mornings because teenagers don't sleep with bras on".

I have NO IDEA where she got that from.

************************************

Audrey asked us in the van at some point this past weekend about how do babies get in your belly. Both Ray and I completely avoided the question AS SHE IS THREE.

4 comments:

SJINCO said...

Gotta love it when your kids ask you to smell their butt in public. I have boys, I know this all too well!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome!
Carmen

Jaki said...

The baby questions is easy!!! God puts it there when he finds the perfect parents for one of his angles in heaven waiting to be born!!!

Pamela said...

I remember when my youngest asked "mama, where did I come from?"
After I went through all the gooey facts, she huffed away and got angry.

Her friend Meagan came from California -- and she really wanted to know where she came from, too.