Saturday, September 05, 2009

Running away

Let's see how many running titles I can come up with before November.

Today was my schedule 5 miler, and I did it. Nothing exciting as I had completed 5 miles a few weeks ago, so I knew what it felt like.

Next week, six miles? A new distance for me. I am planning on doing one of my 3 mile loops twice since I don't want to figure out a 6 mile loop to and from my house.

And really? I am only blogging right now because I am trying to avoid watching the last few minutes of the VT football game because yes, I am that person who can't watch their team when they are losing. Pathetic really.

On a much happier note, I get to call tomorrow morning at 6:00am to book all my dining reservations for Disney because we will be 90 days out. I only want three reservations, but dammit, if I don't get them, I will be pissed.

No comments: