Sunday, December 13, 2009

Vacation

I took over 900 pictures, I am not even remotely unpacked, I have only remotely started Christmas shopping, and I am tired.

But we had so much fun in Disney and once I sort through all the pictures, I just might post some. Especially the Jonas Brothers pictures. Yup, I think I was more excited about that then the girls were. We were there when they were tapping the Christmas Day Parade and the Jonas Brothers will be opening the special on Christmas Day. So on Christmas morning, look for us on ABC. We are one of hundreds holding yellow handkerchiefs and dancing and screaming like fools. The girls were just standing there, it would be Ray and I doing the dancing and screaming (okay, maybe he wasn't screaming, but I sure was!). We even had an extra kid with us for the week, a friend of Ashley's, and we still had that magical Disney time.

Unfortunately, back to reality, back to a schedule this week that is nuts, and throw in there two kids who are very tired, this should be an interesting week. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

SJINCO said...

Glad you guys had a great time! I can't wait to see the photos :)

Here's to a good week!

Anonymous said...

Horray for a great time! I can't wait to see the pictures (hint, hint ;) ).

:)

Pamela said...

such perfect memories.