Thursday, April 01, 2010

Great Wolf Lodge

I have a kid who is is afraid of loud noises, having nightmares, bees and spiders. But afraid of a roller coaster that goes upside down? Nope, she will ride it all day long. Afraid of water and some scary surfing thing? Not at all. Here is video proof...



Yes, she didn't do too well, but she didn't cry. In fact, she walked right down and shrugged her shoulders and said, "At least I tried it". I think kids her size and age are just too light for this, they need to be heavier on the board.

We had a great time at Great Wolf Lodge. We actually went to the one in Williamsburg, VA instead of the one in Concord, NC (they are equal distance from Raleigh) and I liked the water park better at the one in Williamsburg. And lucky for us, they weren't sticklers for the height requirement because Audrey was still a few inches short of the 42 inch requirement for the family raft ride, but they let her ride it anyway. Carry her up a couple flights of stairs about 25 times was not fun though.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

what a cool ride! I bet my grandkids would love it!