Friday, August 20, 2010

Texas

We miss our friends that moved to Texas...Ashley still talks about her best friend Catalina everyday. Hence the poem she did for homework last night....

Another neighbor was lucky enough to go and visit them last week, and brought me back a shirt.
And no, I am not switching loyalties to Texas. If you recall, the last time Virginia Tech played Texas was in the Sugar Bowl my senior year of college (which was *cough*cough* many, many years ago) and Virginia Tech won.

But I will wear this shirt proudly. On non-football playing days. Go Hokies!
Oh, and THANK GOD ITS THE WEEKEND...that's all I have to say about this week. Let's just say it started off with me wearing my shirt inside-out to the bus stop on Monday morning, and it has just never stopped from there.

No comments: